MAAP users are advised to use two catalogs:
- Use NASA’s Operational CMR to discover NASA-produced and curated data: https://cmr.earthdata.nasa.gov/search/site/docs/search/api.html.
- Use MAAP STAC for data not found in NASA CMR, and data produced by MAAP users: https://stac.maap-project.org/docs.
The https://cmr.maap-project.org catalog will be deprecated by May 1, 2023. Users should request collections they need from this catalog to be made discoverable in the MAAP STAC or NASA’s Operational CMR if they’re not already there.
More information on each catalog and migrating from MAAP’s CMR here: MAAP’s Dual Catalog.
- MAAP’s Dual Catalog
- Using the NASA Earthdata Search Client Graphical User Interface
- Searching for Collections in NASA’s Operational CMR using maap-py
- Searching for Granules in NASA’s Operational CMR using maap-py
- Searching for and Compiling a List of Granule IDs for Batch Processing
- Searching the STAC Catalog